12.16.2010

*for the love of peppermint*

{something that i really crave during the Christmas season is.....peppermint...
anything peppermint really...like these candy cane cake pops...y.u.m!}

{oh and i really have to be careful about my dairy intake
(lactose issues of course) but i do love me some peppermint ice cream...
and those soft old fashion sticks...can you hear my tummy grumbling?}

{shock right...peppermint marshmallows...i really do have a thing for marshmallows right now too...
don't these look like heaven!}

{mmm....beautiful peppermint ribbon candy...}

{and seriously...did you think i'd forget about...peppermint hot chocolate...to die for!}

{what do you crave during the holidays?}

6 comments:

Krista said...

I need to move to the US - I have not seen cake pops up here at all - and those look delicious! Those and the candy ribbon - yum!
As for cravings - I love egg nog and shortbread. Simple but oh so good.

That Girl Shelley said...

You are making me crave all thing peppermint:)

knack said...

I love cake balls! I just had some for the first time not too long ago and am completely smitten!

I love the old fashioned ribbon candy so much too.....

xo

Kris said...

I had never seen cake pops before until I saw Colleen make them. They look yummy! And I love marshmallows. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Colleen said...

this makes me very happy to hear how much you love peppermint at the holidays. you'll see why very soon. :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

i *adore* peppermint... and am now off to raid S's stash of "canes"!