12.09.2010

*need to make room...*

{for my new fabrics...i went to the quilt shop today to pick up a fabric that i was out of and well some new fabrics were just screaming at me to pick them up...like these above.}

{as i was preparing for my last show..i realized that i was pretty low on florals. so i picked up a couple..i can't wait to use the front one (in purple and orange).

{oh and i had to pick this one up too...now i really need to organize my craft room...it's a mess and these new fabrics won't fit in their boxes if i don't straighten..eek!}

5 comments:

KatolinFamily said...

Awesome fabric! Do you know the line of the orange and purple fabric? I love it!

Colleen said...

i love them all! especially the one on the far right in that first photo. can't wait to see what you create with them! :)

hear.t. and hue said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see how you're going to use the dainty crowns! and i LOVE the one behind the purple & orange big floral ... the lime & blues floral on the beige / gray. PRETTY!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

LOVE!!!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Where have I been?
I missed all these great posts.
Love the fabric and you can send me some of those yummy marshmallows.