1.11.2011

*oh sweet friend of mine*





{gives me warm fuzzy feelings looking at these pictures. my sweet friend grace (i feel so lucky to call her a friend!) sent me these treasures right after her son came home from south korea last month. she was going to wait to send me these little cellphone charms (aka ornaments) once she knew if we were getting a boy or girl but with the wait and blah blah blah...she decided to send both. aren't they adorable in their little hanboks? oh how i love love love them! she also sent the sweetest adoption book i have ever read. really i am so touched that she sent me this book. after reading it, i felt like it was made just for me. oh and it will totally make you boo hoo..i did. this will defiantly be one of my favorite books to read to little c! 
thank you so much sweet friend!!! xoxo!}

10 comments:

kelly said...

Grace rocks! I love these gifts. And now I need to go find that book for Max because it sounds awesome. I have often thought that finding these wonderful friends has been a happy side effect to our adoption, and I know you are feeling the same way.

Sue said...

what wonderful gifts from grace! we have and love that book too...perfect in so many ways.

b said...

thanks sooo much grace for your awesome gifts, we really appreciate it!! b.

Jaclyn said...

What sweet gifts and I will have to find that book, it looks precious.

Anonymous said...

We love that book! I don't read it often because it makes me teary, but it's so sweet, and I'm glad we have it!

Colleen said...

what sweet and thoughtful gifts from Grace! i LOVE those charms. sooo cute! and i agree with you on the book....one of my favorites too. :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Isn't Grace awesome?! I love the goodies she sent you!

Grace said...

such a sweet privilege to know you and call *you* my friend, dana! i can't wait to see which charm will represent your little c! ;)

Kimberly and Ed said...

Grace is so wonderful and I love how she wrapped your special gift!

hear.t. and hue said...

what a sweet gift. those are adorable! :) and i love grace's handwriting! there are definitely some books i can't get through without crying or getting choked up & having to talk in a weird voice ... then my kids get weirded out & look at me like i'm crazy! all part of being a mom, i guess. :)