1.12.2011

*sweet softness*

{i am totally smitten over this nursery. i can't get over all the details that went into this precious little room. seriously...how perfect is the little goose finial? you can't see it in any of these pictures..but if you go to Sadie Olive's site..you can get a peek of the gorgeous green changing table..next to the crib. oh and let's talk about that crib......}

{...my favorite...a grey crib. eek!! mental note: i really need to figure out how to paint (in a baby safe way) our white crib. each and every time i see a grey crib..i always oooh and ahhhh. while you are staring at this beautiful crib...check out the custom bedding. adorable! another room to add to little c's inspiration folder!}

7 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I actually was going to paint S's crib... I just never got around to it... I believe I saw some good tips on oohdeedoh?

Colleen said...

gorgeous! and so many beautiful little details throughout the room. i just want to know...who are these people with these amazing nurseries?!! i would love to have a room like this for myself! :)

Bridgette said...

I love it!!! The colors in the room are stunning! We bought an expesso colored crib because it was such a good deal, I just couldn't pass it up, but I LOVE the gray....so calming!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Such a pretty nursery.

Kris said...

I REALLY like that room. It sort of has elements that remind me of a fairy tale. Wonderful. I especially like the mobile.

Grace said...

oooohhh...grey crib! love it! i cannot wait to see what your nursery will look like! i bet lots of us going to have major design envy!

Sadie olive said...

Thank you so much for the compliments. I have been yearning to be a mom for close to nine years now, and we are so close to bringing a sweet baby home FINALLY! I just had to put all that excitement and joy to good use by creating the perfect room to welcome a baby home.

Best of luck to you!
Sara
Sadie Olive