1.21.2011

*a huge sale!*


{now that i'm back from my trip...i am switching gears and getting ready for the Beehive Warehouse Sale which starts tomorrow! what is the warehouse sale? well you can read all about it here...but in a nutshell...it's a huge sale where a ton of the Beehive designers bring in last season items, crafting materials, overstocked items and of course some slightly imperfect items. the discount starts at  40% off!! there will be jewelry, clothes (kids and adults), soap, cards and more.}

 {i personally have gone through all of my fabric bins and put together at least 6-7 freezer bags of half yards, fat quarters and scraps that i won't be using any more. i have bibs, burp cloths, one-pieces and shirts that i will be adding to the sale as well. so if you are in the Atlanta area...stop by the Beehive to get some of your favorite designer items...for less! oh and don't forget...enter to win a $50.00 Beehive gift card...here!!}

{be back to regular posting next week...have a great weekend!!}

4 comments:

b said...

good luck with the sale d!!!!

Kris said...

I'm glad you're back:) I hope you do well at the Sale!!! I think it's so awesome that you have the Beehive there in Atlanta. I'd love to find a shop like that in the Seattle area to sell Kimchi stuff.

hear.t. and hue said...

oh well now, DARN IT! again, why do i have to live so far away from atlanta? looks soooo fun & like there will be some amazing deals! and how nice for you to clear things out ... always a good, good feeling. hope it went well! :)

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Hey, if you have any packs left let me know. I might want to buy one from you! I won't be sewing :) but I have some fun ideas and I always love your fabric choices.