2.04.2011

*tummy full of butterflies*

{that's how i feel right now. in just a couple hours we will be in the middle of our third home study. ugh.
 i know what to expect from the last two, so why do i have butterflies? a variety of emotions have been stirring more so now then ever. ones that i really can not display on my blog. so my only hope is that we walk away from this homestudy feeling more secure and at peace with our adoption.}

{it's friday...did this week go by fast or was it just me? i hope you all have a wonderful weekend! thinking maybe next week there should be a giveaway...we'll see!}

10 comments:

Krista said...

Oh Dana... Wishing you didn't have to go through this. Praying this homestudy is the final hurdle to your beautiful baby. Hugs!

MandK said...

I hope it goes smoothly and you are at peace when it is over.

hear.t. and hue said...

i second what krista & MandK both said. thinking of you girl! lots & lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sending you a big huge (((HUG))) while you wait! xo

Rach@In His Hands said...

Dana, I think of you so often. This has been - and still is - a very long, emotional wait. Praying praying that this homestudy update is soon followed by the referral of your sweet little one! You've handled everything with such grace. Hugs to you.

kelly said...

I'm so sorry you are doing this a THIRD time. Ugh! I hope it's followed up with a referral in the VERY near future.

sue said...

thinking of you guys!

Grace said...

oh man...hoping and praying everything went well! big hugs to you, my friend!

Colleen said...

i hope everything went well today. i still can not believe that this is the third time. it's just insane. sending big hugs to you!!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

How did it go?!?!

I cannot believe you are doing this... yet again! UGH.

:-(

(And this week FLEW... what happened?!)

Lynn C said...

I believe in miracles-Little C here in 2011 for you and Ben Prayers and Love