3.04.2011

*lazy days*

{there won't be many of these for me this month...but my dogs will make up for them. took this over the weekend from the door of my studio. i love how peaceful they look. if you look really hard, behind noah, there are red streamers, balloons and a zara shopping bag....all from my birthday celebration.}

{another weekend is here...this week flew by for me. i am hoping to catch up on some things this weekend and really make some progress in the studio. we'll see. i hope you all have a wonderful weekend! any plans?}

5 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

I'm jealous of those snoozin' doggies! Si woke up soooo early this morning. I need a nap!

This weekend, I need to catch up on housework - cleaning and tossing and organizing. Fun, huh?!

sue said...

i <3 this photo! cohen came over and said, "dog, dog, play?" apparently he thinks they should be out playing :). i think they look nice and comfortable, myself!

have a wonderful weekend!

hear.t. and hue said...

this is DARLING! love seeing them lounging ... knowing you're hard hard at work! :) hilarious! yes this is a busy busy weekend for us ... libby's birthday & our huge school auction [party for the parents]. should be fun! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! hope you are productive! :)

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I am hoping for some productive paint time. Lately Jack has been keeping me dog tired *haha* so not much painting at night.
Also I plan to go through and pick out my favorites from our family photo shoot yesterday! Can't wait to share :)

Colleen said...

awww! look at those peaceful pups!!!