3.07.2011

*studio snaps #2 & #3*


{it's pretty busy around my studio...i have a lot of new ideas brewing and a trunk show at the end of this month. so for this month i will be sharing "studio snaps" with you. they are random pictures that i will take while working in my studio. i will share them with you every monday and i might just have more then one to share.}
 
{here is my first studio snap. #2 and 3 are from last week. new bibs with brand new fabrics...eek i get excited about these and color coordinated tees and one-pieces ready for appliques...
how would i ever get things done if i weren't a little ocd? wink.}

4 comments:

kelly said...

I love your studio snaps! So fun to get glimpse into your creations.

hear.t. and hue said...

it looks great! loving that green tee & the lime & white stripe one! you are so AMBITIOUS, you make me want to work hard. wish we had side by side studios! :)

Grace said...

look at all those shirts!! i just want to run my hands across that rack ;)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Can you come organize my closet!? Pretty please!?