4.04.2011

*getting back..*

{i feel like i've been gone for weeks. after b and i got back from indiana last week, we packed right back up and drove south to florida. our nephew and b's sister were driving down so that his choir could sing at epcot. we had such a fun time with them! now that we are back...i'm feeling a little behind and in need of some serious catch up. one thing i need to do is catch you all up on what's going on with our adoption.}

{while we were in between trips, we got the most amazing news on our adoption! we are now #1 on the master list...according to our social worker...we are NEXT!! yes...you read that right...we will be getting a referral soon...it's almost like a dream to write that...it's been over 21 months of waiting and very soon we will be seeing our little one. my heart pitter patters thinking of it. all i can think about is his or her room...and..how i can't wait to see our little c's face...to be able to study him or her's picture and learn about our daughter or son. it's so very exciting...but i have to keep busy so that i don't drive my self crazy thinking about it all.}

{first things first...my booth at the beehive is calling me...it's so sad and in need of an update. this new earring display filled with 36 different pairs of button earrings will be finding a spot in the booth this week. i can't wait to update it and to get updated on all my blog reading.}

9 comments:

Bridgette said...

I can't wait to hear all about your sweet little one!!! Raleigh and I are sooo excited for you! What a wait it has been for you!!! Come on referral!!!!

b said...

i am with you d, can't wait to find our little c's gender and to start the nursery FINALLY!!! b.

Jaclyn said...

That's exciting about your referral. I hope it comes very soon!!

kelly said...

As you know, I am beyond, BEYOND excited for you guys to be #1. If you can survive the crazy roller coaster of the adoption process (as you have), you will be more than ready for the crazy ride of parenthood :) I'm so eager for you to see your child's photo - soon!!!

hear.t. and hue said...

NEXT. what an awesome feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!! love those little button earrings & how they look like little bears! reminds me of your bear tee. darling.

Krista said...

So freaking happy for you!!!!

Michael K. said...

i am so happy for the two of you, dana! congratulations!!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Well, now I have something BIGGER and BETTER to be excited about on the adoption front... so moving on to those adorable earrings...

I love them! And I love the display... they remind me of frogs... which I love. LOVE.

Grace said...

love that i'm reading this after the news on your adoption just went from good to AMAZING :)

and of course, i love these earrings! i was going to say they looked like little bears, but i could see frogs, too, christine :)