4.11.2011

*Oliver the Owl*


{it wouldn't be me not to name a tee after my son right? i had a couple requests to do a boy owl and finally when b's cousin asked me..i thought i really need to come up with a boy version. so i played around with a couple different fabrics and came up with this version. of course after i made it, i had to name him...what better name then Oliver the Owl. i love how it turned out.}

{it has to be one of my favorite shirts...not just because of the name. ;)
starting tomorrow, Oliver the Owl will be in the shop!}

10 comments:

b said...

that is a great design d, the girl owl has been so popular - i bet the boy "Oliver" owl will be even more popular!!! b.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I love it!!! EEK!

I swear D, we are sometimes so in sync it scares me. (If I manage to get something done this week, an owl should be in my shop next week too!

sue said...

oooooh! i love oliver the owl!!! so cute and perfect!!!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

oh my word! I love the colors and design. So creative :)

Kris said...

I. LOVE. OLIVER. THE OWL!!! Oh my goodness, this is my favorite design yet! And it's even more special because his name is OLIVER! This will definitely be in X's closet someday.

Grace said...

adorable!!! i love this! and SO special :)

kelly said...

I LOVE Oliver the Owl! Great job, Dana!!

Colleen said...

Must Have Oliver the Owl!!!!! I love it! i'm so in love with owls and to top it off to be named after your son?!!! gotta put this baby on my list of things i NEED! :)

Krista said...

Oliver the Owl is absolutely perfect!

hear.t. and hue said...

love this! i'm with lindsay - the colors & fabrics are just perfect. :) oh and of course the name!