4.08.2011

*don't forget...*

{this month i am participating in Handmade With Purpose! i will be donating ALL of my april profits from my etsy shop to Operation Smile. :) my goal is to provide enough money to Operation Smile to help fund at least one child. it only takes $240.00 to make a huge difference in one child's life. this is my goal. the operation will change a little one's future forever. if you would like to find out more about Operation Smile, read here.}

{i am not the only one giving this month, there are so many other shops taking part in this amazing event!
if you are interested in finding out what other talented shops are participating...check out the Handmade With Purpose's website.}

1 comment:

hear.t. and hue said...

I think this charity is so perfect for you. I agree $240 for the cost of a child to be able to smile for a LIFETIME is not that much in the grand scheme. :) What an awesome goal you have set, Dana!