6.27.2011

*our little celebration*

{on friday, b and i had a nice little dinner at one of our local decatur restaurants...yum!}
{we celebrated our 11th anniversary over drinks and good food, you see on the 24th of June in the year 2000...i placed this ring on that finger...it was the happiest day of my life. i finally after 7 years became mrs. b. clemons}
{i married this handsome man who to this day still makes my heart flutter.}
{and my handsome man got me this cube necklace as a gift. side story: i noticed it at the ICE show and he noticed me eyeing it...so he snuck off during the show and picked it up for me. reason #1323 of why i love him so much...he knows my hints. just like when i mentioned we needed pedicures a couple weeks ago...
on saturday, what did we do...we got pedicures. i so love my husband.}


{photo of necklace by foamy wander}

11 comments:

Lesley said...

I don't think I could ever get Sam to get a pedicure! That's awesome. Happy anniversary lovebirds.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Sounds like a fabulous celebration weekend!

Dana said...

lesley, i can't remember the first time b and i got pedicures together but i imagine the first time was a little awkward for him. he really did not know what to expect. after he got his feet "peeled" (which was much needed) and had the sugar scrub rub on his legs...he totally enjoyed it and felt a difference in the soles of his feet! plus i'm much happier after he gets a pedicure because his feet actually look nice. no polish..just clean and scrubbed. it's fun to go with him and enjoy something that is typically just for women. men should have well kept feet too...but please no clear polish. yuck!

AS said...

What a perfect anniversary celebration!!! ps. I wish UK would rethink getting a pedicure!!

Karen said...

Glad you had a wonderful anniversary! I love me some Watershed fried chicken. Yum! That necklace is fab!

Krista said...

Happy anniversary! B sounds like an absolute sweetie!

b said...

thanks so much d for all your praise and appreciation - i love you too!!! b.

kelly said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! I love that you got pedicures together. So romantic!

Brooke said...

Awww... congrats to you two! Ya'll are so cute! (don't you just love it when your man notices you eyeing something and then gets it for you without you having to ask for it?!). xoxo

Grace said...

happy anniversary! love your little celebration :)

hear.t. and hue said...

happy 11th!!!!!!!! love the cube necklace! pic of you with it on, please!!!!!!! :)