8.22.2011

*are you here already?*

{is it just me or are the weeks just flying by? i can't believe that this is the last full week of august. before we know it, fall will be here...yay! so what did you do this weekend? b and i ended up focusing on house projects. we painted all the trim, doors and windows in the kitchen/dining room. i decided to paint our back door the same color as our front...who says you can only have one door looking good? so now all of our exterior doors are the pretty shade of blue. it's always a good feeling to freshen up our house. next up on the list...new carpet! ugh...i wish we didn't have to have carpet but it's a weird situation and we can't do anything BUT carpet. so new carpet it is. Happy Monday peeps!} 



3 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Pretty picture :) it reminds me of my paintbrushes.
Robbie said we should paint our back door too, but it is honestly pretty to me with no paint, a deep stained wood. I do love my red front door though.
And carpet. Yes. We have hardwood... under our carpet. I decided for now with having little ones carpet was the way to go. Now I am glad I did b/c Jack falls down 81 times a day and the carpet cushions those falls :)

Bridgette said...

Sounds like y'all had a productive weekend!!! A couple of our rooms need some new paint and we definitely need new carpet. It seems like there is never a "good" time to spend money on new carpet, but I guess eventually we will just have to bite the bullet and do it!

Happy Monday!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

As you know, we're biting the carpet bullet as well... fun, fun. (I'm sure I'll feel better when I see the new stuff in place...)