10.25.2011

*keeping me busy*

{i've been working with a new client these past three weeks, helping them with cabinetry design and function.  i didn't realize how much i had missed drafting up elevations and floor plans until i started working on their plans. it's kept me pretty busy..in a good way. after the cabinetry design is completed, we will get started on the finishes..another area that i used to love to work on. hopefully one day i will be able to share a photo or two of the complete project.} 

4 comments:

b said...

d, it is so great seeing you back at your designs, another one of your many, many talents. keep up the good work!!! b.

Bridgette said...

Wow Dana! You are so talented!! Please show pictures once the project is complete!!!

I recently saw some cabinetry pictures and it made me realize that I would love using color on cabinets!! Our house has white cabinets, which are fine, but if I ever get to design a home I think I would want to be brave and use some color!!

http://www.lifeingraceblog.com/2011/10/31-daysday-21-cabinetry.html

Kara said...

Wow! I am in awe of your design talent. I wish I had 1/100th of the vision that you do. Happy cabineting friend:).

Krista said...

Wowsa - I had no idea you did this sort of work - wowowow!