2.28.2012

*it's here*

{"it" is actually two things...one...the plum tree's beautiful blooms (which means Spring..y'all!) and two...my 35th birthday. i can honestly say it's more emotional then i thought it would be. i'm not crying over my age, i really don't mind getting older..that doesn't bother me...i think it's emotional when i think back to all the things that happened this past year. it was by far the hardest year i have ever had. i'm happy to know that i get to start a fresh new one starting today! 
i plan to spend it with my love doing whatever we want to do...or whatever my b has planned.
i'll be back tomorrow.} 

6 comments:

sue said...

happy birthday dana!!!!! i know that 35 is going to be a good year for you!!!!

Lynn C said...

new year-plumtree blossoms made my day-looking forward to Spring and little Oliver coming home to you and Ben and entire family and friends-Happy Happy Birthday today and the future

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope all your wishes come true!

hear.t. and hue said...

those are the prettiest blossoms! you're so lucky to have that in your yard! :) i BET today's been emotional. putting 34 behind you & all the hopes and dreams that came with that birthday. BUT. you did get to see your son's sweet face for the 1st time. :) and at 35 you'll be able to hold him in your arms for the 1st time. praying with all my might that next week brings the news of the decade! xoxoxoxoxoxox

b said...

Happy Birthday my d!!!!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday! 35 is going to be one fantastic year!