2.02.2012

*just signed up*

{b and i just signed up for our first 5k of the year...it's called Color Run. my co-worker told me about it yesterday and said she thought we would want to participate...then she showed me the website's video and i said..we...are...in!! so you line up at the starting line with your clean white t-shirt, shorts/pants and shoes on...after the first mile..you've been sprayed a little by a colored powder and then you get sprayed a little more and a little more until you are pretty much covered in the rainbow by the very end of the race. if this sounds like fun..you should see the video. the end of the race is so cool. i'm so excited to do this race...it's going to be so much fun.}

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I am sooooo signing up for this TODAY! I cant wait!

xx Ashleigh
www.ashflynn.blogspot.com

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This looks SOOOO cool!!! I. Am. Jealous!!!

Lynn C said...

reminds me of the song,Dana. You and Ben will look like "rainbows"-
have fun and best of luck!

kelly said...

This looks sooooo fun!!! You inspired your PNW friends. Kris & I are going to do it here in May!!

Krista said...

what a riot! sure beats my "hog jog"