2.22.2012

*my pocket book*

{after we received Oliver's referral i purchased this inexpensive pocket photo book....
(which i customized a little by adding a pop of color to the front cover.) }
{it's where i put the very first picture we received of Oliver...our sleeping baby boy. i continued to add photos as we received them...}
{like our very first picture of Oliver with his eyes open...i remember this picture took my breath away!}
{and our picture of our one year old...baby cheeks and all.}
{as well as a picture of our handsome boy and those beautiful long lashes..}
{i use the back cover to keep a record of his weight and height. every time we receive a well baby check up, i make sure to put his newest information in the back of my book...
it's nice to have when we go shopping for his care packages.}
{and my little book stays in a side pocket of my purse and it's been in my purse since early last year....the only problem is that my little book is running out of room...just might need to get a second one soon.}

6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Oliver is so loved. I know that is not much of a comfort right now but one day he will see and read all the ways you loved him before he came home. It will mean so much to him.

Bridgette said...

I love your "brag book" of Oliver! I remember you texted me the day you found it because we had discussed needing photo albums for our referral pictures!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I love it! But NO!!! You won't need another one soon... I'm holding out hope that you have HIM to tote around soon!

Karen said...

I love it!

Mallory said...

Love love love this! A friend gave me a small photo album for my purse after we were matched and I've updated it with photos too and show off to anyone who asks. :) But, I never thought about putting his stats in there like you did - I'm so doing this!

Krista said...

lots to brag about in there!!