3.01.2012

*it's easy being green*

{i fell in love with these shoes awhile back when i pinned them to my "for me" board. my awesome Aunt Susie noticed them on my board and bought them for me for my birthday!! over the weekend, i got four new pairs of shoes (two from b)...it's a record for me...really...i have the hardest time finding shoes in 6.5...but i got lucky and loved what i got...when i opened these beautiful Kermit green flats on my birthday...those four new pairs of shoes did not compare. instantly...these were my new favorite pair. i could imagine all the lovely outfits these would look good with....a new neutral shoe.}

{thanks aunt susie! xo!}

{p.s....just so my other new shoes feel a little love...look at my new watermelon shoes...}

5 comments:

as said...

I'm so happy you love them, Dana!!! I can see how they would be a favorite.....they're so cute. You have excellent taste, my sweet niece! I love your watermelon ones, too! xo ASz

Bridgette said...

You have such cute shoes Dana!!! Love them!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh my, I love. Love!!!

hear.t. and hue said...

your shoes are the cutest! and both look so comfy, too! you're a 6.5? i'm a 9.5. :) ha ha

Krista said...

your husband bought you shoes? seriously - you are a lucky woman.