8.30.2012

*change is good*

 
 
 
so last week i mentioned that i've been thinking about plum tree and what to do with it. i am still trying to figure things out and i do not want to rush into anything but there is something that i feel that needs to change. i am not sure exactly how i am going to do this...but it has been on my mind for quite a while. i started this blog a long time ago....seven years this november. crazy! it was a year after we bought this (our first) house..i was working at my first (atlanta) design job and it was months before i started my first ever business. a lot has changed since then.
 
a lot....
 
it is bittersweet but i do not feel as much of a connection to plum tree as i once did...and as i mentioned last week...it really is not who i am any more. so i started playing around with a new name...something that is more me. after all this blog isn't about plum.tree.studio any more. it's about...my life..my family...my likes...uh...that's me..right?
 
a couple nights ago..i started to play around with a new blog name...it's still a work in progress but i like where it's going and it is feeling more and more..comfortable.
 
that makes me happy. 
 
hopefully soon i will have it figured out. until then...thank you all so much for your sweet comments! xo!

6 comments:

cara said...

i agree. bitter sweet. and i have been thinking the same thing about me.
i like #2 and #4

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

April said...

I love danadear. Can't wait to see what's next for you. :)

Jaclyn said...

Love it!!

Krista said...

I like.... I like...

b said...

what is great about whatever you decide to do, is that you get to decide whatever you want to do!! no approvals, no permissions!! b.