11.13.2012

*going to the dark side*

i've been lusting over crisp classic white kitchens for a long time..you can check out my
kitchens and bath board for proof. they are beautiful and each one can be so different just by switching up the countertop material, lighting, wall color..really what's not to love? 
 
this week though..i was relaxing..pinning away when i came across this picture.
it stopped me in my tracks.
be still my dark sided heart...i was in love.
 
now, it's all i want to search for...beautiful dark gray cabinets.
yum...so rich!
 
in other news..i got another (small) project this week. staying pretty busy and trying to keep my little guy busy in the process. can by challenging at times..but it's worth it..best of both worlds right?
oh and this week might be a little off..might not..but just the usual warning.
 
hope the week is going great!
 
 

1 comment:

b said...

maybe in our next house one day we could have grey cabinets, i sure like the look too! b.