9.28.2013

friday foto

yesterday was a crazy day!!
it was filled with lots of things needing to be done and an impromptu dog bath. ugh! Arden got into something yesterday morning (before taking O to school) and came into the house with this hideous slime running down her face. sorry for those of you wanting to see it, I didn't have the patience to take a picture. she smelled horrible!! like flowers that have been left in a vase far too long.
 it took everything i had to not throw up on my dog.
 
on a good note..things are quickly moving along at project "big house".
I got these pics from my client yesterday afternoon and was thrilled to see that the hardware for the master bathroom was being installed and it looks amazing!
 
the projected finish date for this project is end of October but after seeing it this week, I have a hunch it will be mid October. I can't tell you how rewarding it is to see a project finally come together after working on it for a year. I didn't just provide cabinet drawings for this particular project, I was more of a design consultant when the client needed me which turned out to be quite often. I was happy to provide my professional advise and can't tell you how excited I am to show you all what I've been doing for the last year. hopefully in the next month or two, I will have some great shots to share with you.
 
hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

b said...

d, i was so happy to get to finally see the house with you and the client this past weekend, it was AMAZING!!! their house is going to be award-winning and published for sure, great job d!!