9.26.2013

tator tot thursday

Tater Tot Thursday is dedicated to my little tt.
it's a nickname that my Aunt Susie gave Oliver. isn't it catchy?
i think it's adorable.
so each Thursday, i am going to share something that relates to my little tt...
and it might just relate to yours too!
 
 
Oliver is in need of some new fall/winter clothes. over the summer, he had a growth spurt and a lot of his warmer shirts and pants from last year are a tad too small. something that we didn't have to worry about last year was making sure he had plenty of layers on. he could just easily wear a coat to and from locations along with a sweater or long sleeve shirt and he would be fine.

now that he's in preschool, they recommend that we dress our little ones in layers so that if they play on the playground (which they do twice a day), they are nice and toasty but if they are in the classroom, those heavy layers can be removed (easily). with the weather starting to dip a little, my mind is turning to that need for warmer clothes.
 I have always loved shopping for my son. I think it's just as fun as shopping for a girl.
you do have to look around more then you would for a little girl, but that's the fun part for me. :)
I like to give him some classic items but also mix in a couple cute graphics.

here are some items I found recently that I think would incorporate nicely into O's current wardrobe.

 
starting from the top left going across...
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lesley said...

tt is one of the best dressed boys out there. love your style, girl. xo

b said...

those items/outfits are really cool and O would look great in all of them! b.