10.21.2013

weekend recap

I got booties...
I know I know..I am so far behind in the fashion world.
I also picked this sweatshirt up for next to nothing and love it.
I took b back to C&B on Saturday and we picked up some amazing items for now and for later!
can I just say that they (here I go again..) are killing it this year with Christmas decorations.
we usually will get a couple ornaments from there each year but once I saw this month's catalog..
I knew we needed a little more then just some ornaments.
after all...we ARE in a new "bigger" house which means more to decorate right? ;)
I'll share later what we got. so excited for Christmas now!
I started working on O's costume which means b got my bins out 
from my plum tree studio days...boy do I miss these fabrics.
I have so many, I am not sure if I will ever use them again so I need to figure out if I want to keep them or not. as for O's costume...I will have to share some information on that Thursday...I
 so hope it turns out as good as I think it will. :)

Oh and we topped the weekend off with a visit to the pumpkin patch with our friends!

it was scarf weather!! 
not as many pumpkins as last year..but still fun!
O & A
this sweet boy was the youngest member of the bunch.
 it was the perfect day to go. the weather was beautiful, it finally felt like fall and the kiddos had a blast. 
we picked up a bunch of fun pumpkins and gourds for the front porch. 
in case you remember we went to this same pumpkin patch last year...here are both last year and this year's pictures. you can see just how much my sweet boy has changed in 12 months. 
the chubby cheeks are gone...sigh. 

 Hope you had a great weekend! 

No comments: