10.18.2013

friday foto

yesterday, O and I went to Crate and Barrel to check out some dishes.
the Paola Navone Collection was right when you walked in the door and man was it stunning!
I stood there just marveling at all the beautiful pieces.
these chairs, oh how I wish I had a home for them and just check out the simple detail on
 these serving bowls. beautiful right?
 
moving on...this dresser and this chest were just begging me to take them home...
too bad my budget was laughing at me while shaking it's head no.
 
I am taking b back this weekend to check out some "smaller" items that I found for the house.
we are also going to hit up a pumpkin patch with our friends which should be a ton of fun.
 we are in serious need of some pumpkins and gourds around here!
 
have a great weekend!!

No comments: