11.08.2013

friday

It's Friday!!

Phew..what a week! I know..I missed yesterday but with good reason. 
I've been busy in the design department.
You all know I have my new project that i talked about here but just this week, I picked up a small lighting project, three spec houses and have a meeting scheduled with a new client this weekend. 
phew..right? 
I'm super happy about all this new work though!
 I have been praying about this for a long time and even though my plate is getting full, I know this is all apart of God's plan so no complaining here!
 I am going with the flow of it all. 

If I miss a day or two, then you know that I am happily working away 
on a new project or taking care of my silly sweet boy!

 Please know that I will try to keep you all updated as much as possible and share pictures when ever I can.

Hope you have a great weekend! 

p.s. this week, my love brought me home those beautiful flowers you see above. :)

No comments: