11.11.2013

(a late) weekend recap

This weekend felt like it flew by! We did a little shopping. i picked up this sweater in cream (color not shown, i got it in a size medium so that it was a little over sized.) and this sweater in gray to wear over button downs and long shirts. We also got O a bunch of much needed fall items. My boy has had a growth spurt in the last month and most of his pants looked like puddle jumpers. Poor guy! hehe. 
We went for a walk in our neighborhood and the fall colors this year are just amazing. 
I know I showed you some pictures last week...but I can't help it. 
I could just walk around for hours looking at all the color combinations. Our carved pumpkin had seen better days but I couldn't help but snap a picture of it. It reminded me of an older man with no upper teeth. 
O loves this butterfly bench by the school.
Not the best of pictures but we hung the two posters we got from the Country Living Fair. I decided to put them in the hall for now just to break up all the blank wall space.
I had a meeting with a new client this weekend and I am pretty excited about this new project. I might just get to use this in their kitchen...eek! We will see! More on this project later this week.

Oh and before I go...one of my clients (and friend) sent the sweetest e-mail over the weekend with this picture of her guest bath. 
Her project is about 99% done and I couldn't be happier with it.
 I have to admit, there is a part of me that is sad that it's almost done. 
It's been such a fun project to work on and so incredibly rewarding. 

Hope you all had a great weekend! 

No comments: