12.10.2013

who knew?

You might remember from this post that I was looking for a side table that 
would work with our gray armchair. 
I was looking for a small round table in a brass finish. 
These two had been on my radar for quite a long time....
In the end, I decided I didn't want either one of them. I felt the one on the left was just too tall for my chair and the one on the right was going to be too low. I tried to make one work but my gut (always listen to your gut!) was telling me to keep looking...so I did.  I searched and searched...and then I found this one. 
This one had a darker brass finish which I was fine with and the height was perfect but I was worried that it might be too wide for the space. I didn't want something to tighten the path that we used to get from the living room to the dining room.  I decided to order it anyways. I was really eager to see if the finish matched the online picture or if it was going to be one of those scenarios where it is waaaaay off. 
Lucky for us...
It was pretty darn close to the online photo and in the end it meshed well with all the other furnishings. 
As for the width, I just angled the chair and that helped increase the walking through area. I love the pattern of this table with the rest of the living room, it really adds dimension and ties in nicely with our drapery.  
Who knew Urban Outfitters could have so many brass table choices? 
Besides the two above, there is this one, this one..and this one

No comments: