2.28.2014

thirty-seven

Wow, today I am thirty-seven years old. 
I honestly don't feel like I am three years shy of being fourty. 
I am the happiest I have been in a long time. I love my boys so very much and feel very blessed to have them in my life! They give me great joy and so much love! 
I feel like I get to have the best of both worlds, being a stay at home mom 
and also having my own design business (thank you b!!).
I have so many amazing friends and family members who support me and show me a great deal of love each and every day! I am on the road to a healthier me which honestly gives me so much relief and peace. 
I truly don't know what I would wish for today. 
Maybe something will come to me. :)

Thank you lord for another birthday. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 

- above: a birthday card from my Aunt Susie, she always gives the best cards!
 Xo AS!

No comments: