9.10.2010

*pretty in plaid*

{i've always liked...stripes and plaid...as you might know from my shopping post. i've been lusting over plaid lately and really want to get a couple great plaid pieces for the fall season...this one above is adorable with it's ruffle top and i'd totally make it work for colder weather with just a simple pair of  tights, a cardigan and some great boots...need to get boots finally this year!}

{i have a wedding coming up in october...and i really want to find a dress for the occasion...maybe i can find a great plaid dress...this one is super cute...and it has...pockets!! love that!}

6 comments:

Alison said...

Yes, please!

hear.t. and hue said...

what kind of boots are you looking for? fill me in!

Colleen said...

Yeah, I could totally see you in both of those. Love 'em. :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I'm really craving some plaid right now...

Grace said...

i LOVE that first dress. i want it. now!
and, dresses with pockets are just about the best thing ever.

Kris said...

I really like that first dress with the ruffles! These make me want to get dressed up and look pretty - it's been a while.

What boots have you been looking at? I want some new hip ones for fall too.