12.21.2010

*Fifth, Sixth & Seventh Christmas Craft*

{danish paper stars...these would be a perfect topping on a very special gift...}

{these hand drawn illustrations on zip lock bags are incredible! these would be perfect for individual Christmas cookie packages.}

{i wish i would have come across this last month..i would have loved to use handmade tags for our family gifts. since we aren't going home for Christmas this year, we had to send all the gifts really early...it was a mad rush. i'm ashamed to say...no creative packages were put together.}

6 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

fun finds, i am going to check out the zip lock bags right now!

b said...

maybe we should make some over our holiday break, that way we have them all ready for next year...b.

knack said...

those blue and red tags are calling out to me! love that color combination so much!

xo

Krista said...

I love making those paper stars! I've never tried them with patterned paper... adding that to my list!

Kris said...

What neat ideas! I've never tried making paper stars before, but I'm inspired to try now.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Love this post... love it!