12.08.2010

*obsession*


{ever since my friend, grace posted about the book, pete the cat...i've been obsessed with finding this book. i knew after seeing the video on her blog that this would be the perfect Christmas gift for my 2 year old niece. so i trekked all over atlanta trying to find this awesome book..each time singing the equally awesome song. i went to target, toys r us, borders and finally i stopped at barnes and noble today to see if they carried it. i was in luck! they had TWO. i was so giddy..i started to sing the song (in my head of course)...i love my white shoes...i love my white shoes. so i picked up both copies and headed to the register..yes..still singing the song. why two copies you ask? well how in the world could i not get a copy for little c? if i loved the book so much then i HAD to share it with him or her! so if you are looking for a copy...first check barnes and noble! thanks grace for posting about this pretty cool book!! i love my white shoes..i love my white shoes...}  

8 comments:

b said...

good job finding the book finally!!!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

hahahahaha! Spencer is obsessed with that book too! I wish I had known you were looking... I would have picked you up some when I grabbed ours.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I must find out about this cat!
I am finding that B&N carries some great toys you can't find in other stores. Wish we had one.

kelly said...

Max has been watching this on youtube non-stop since Grace posted it. I MUST get him the actual book! Thanks for the reminder! And can you get a stuffed Pete?? Oh my ...

Krista said...

Just looked for it in our library - not there - so I've suggested it to be purchased! I think it is a MUST read.

Karen said...

Cool! Some friends of ours got Kate a Pete the Cat book signed by the author for her birthday. :o)

Colleen said...

how cool! i forgot about this video! ( i watched it and loved it and forgot to show noah when he woke up that day. Oooops! :)

Grace said...

we finally picked up our copy two weeks ago! now, i *must* have that cat. ;)

so glad to be spreading the literary joy!