9.22.2011

*before and after part 3*

{after our house was put on the market, b and i decided to revisit the first ever pictures we took of our home. it was a crazy journey back to the past. as we were going through the pictures, i really wanted to see the side by side comparisons of each space. so after we were done, i pulled all of our old and new pictures together and created before and after shots for b to see. i realized i had quite a few. so i thought it would be fun to share them here on my blog. since i have a handful of before and afters...i'll drag it out a little (he-he) and show you a new one each thursday. i'm not going in any particular order...so this week...i'll show you the living room.}

{some of you may recognize this room...we actually just finished this project last year. well to be honest we did paint the walls before we moved in...so there was some difference but we did a little more then that last year...
you can read all about it here...here and here...so much better don't you think?}

10 comments:

as said...

I love your living room.....actually, I love your whole house!! You and Ben have done an amazing job of making every room feel so homey and comfortable. xo

Yvonne said...

wow - what a wonderful change! I love these before and after posts and have decided that I should just buy your house - it's awesome.

Bridgette said...

I love this!!!! Your home is stunning! I love the rug! The rug in my den is a bit traditional and I've been thinking maybe I could change the look of the whole room just by updating the rug.

LittleGreenThread said...

I love that rug! I'm on the hunt for a great one for our living room. Where did you get that?!

Kara said...

Beautiful! It's always been obvious, but you have amazing taste. Love that room!

Krista said...

I'm thinking I"m going to pin your living room! So gorgeous!
I think you should put these out for the openhouse - so potential buyers can see how far the home has come.
(those were pretty styling drapes in the before...) :)

Krista said...

I might pin your living room! Gorgeous!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I'm giggling at the difference in your style from the previous owners! You have a wonderful eye!

hear.t. and hue said...

i can't take the makeover. :) that's incredible. your house must feel so young, cool & hip right now. ;)

kelly said...

Um, wow - I'd say that's a HUGE improvement in style :)