11.02.2011

*it's starting...*

{my excitement that is...i'm getting excited about buying things for Oliver's Christmas package. i was at target two weeks ago and as i always do...i walked into the little boy's area to look around. there were four of these pajama pairs...four! i got so giddy looking at them. luckily out of the four, they had Oliver's size so i snagged them. i was bummed though because i really wanted to get another pair for next year but they didn't have the size i needed. this past weekend, b and i were back in the boy's section and this time there was a whole rack of them!! you better believe it...i ran over and snagged a larger pair for next year! 
 my boy is getting two pairs of  (adorable) Christmas pjs in his package.} 

2 comments:

kelly said...

I'm excited you're excited! Those are adorable pj's. I may need to pick up a pair of those light blue ones ...

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I love those pjs!!!