11.02.2011

*our monkey*

{i meant to share this with you on monday...but totally forgot...sorry, i guess i was keeping it all to myself. well not really. Ollie is pictured here with his halloween package that we sent. i love that he is holding the monkey i picked out for him. our little guy is growing up so fast. in this picture he is almost 14 months...in just 10 days...he will be 15 months. trust me, if i think about it too much i get sad...so i don't. i am just focusing on the upcoming new year and thinking how sweet it will be to hold my little guy who has stolen my heart.}  

6 comments:

b said...

he has stolen mine too, it won't be much longer d!!! b.

Jaclyn said...

Well he's beautiful as always. I am sending positive thoughts and prayers for an amazing 2012!

Amy said...

He is adorable. How amazing it must be to see him with the things you picked out! Love his little bandanna, too. :)

kelly said...

Oh, he is just the cutest (still!!!) I can see why he's stolen your heart, that's for sure :) So glad you got new photos. It's just amazing seeing him with the stuff you picked out, isn't it??

Krista said...

What a lovely photo of your son! 2012... come on!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This is an adorable photo!!! I love seeing the photos of the things you send... Then the photos of him holding those things!