3.19.2012

*taylor made*

{this weekend, i started to think about going to the airport to meet Oliver for the first time and it dawned on me that i need to figure out what i want to wear for that day. my co-worker, Alyssa had on a super cute top this week at work and she said she picked it put at Ann Taylor...so i decided to browse both AT and Loft's website...i typically find a piece or two on the Loft website...but i was really suprised to see so many cute choices on both sites...like this top above.}

4 comments:

b said...

d, no matter what you wear that day, you are going to look amazing...the huge smile on your face will overshadow any outfit! b.

as said...

I could not have said it any better than your sweet, sweet Ben!!! (although you would look adorable in any of these.)

Bridgette said...

I agree with the others, you will look beautiful no matter what you wear!!! I remember you helped me pick out my airport outfit...from the Loft! :)

Oh, one piece of advise...wear comfortable shoes! I wore brand new shoes to the airport and after hours of standing and walking I had blisters on my feet. Honestly I didn't even realize it until I got home and took my shoes off! I was so lost in the moment and I know you will be too!!



Can't wait to celebrate at the airport with you, Ben, and OLLIE!!!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I'm so impressed... This never really crossed my mind. Is that crazy?!? And seriously... You will look amazing in anything!