7.17.2012

*mad rush*


{yesterday, my friend Kelly posted that Gap was selling vintage Olympic t-shirts and one of them was from the 1988 Seoul, Korea Olympics. well i didn't waste time (nor did most of my other AP friends! ha!) as soon as Oliver and i were ready, we headed on over to the mall and picked two up. yep, i said two...one for now and one for later. i just couldn't help myself.
 Oliver was really happy about his "tiger" shirts.}
 {he was very willing to try it on once we got home. it was so sweet to see him so happy about his Korea shirts!}

4 comments:

b said...

what an awesome shirt! so glad that gap reprinted these tee's, i hope two is enough, i could see o wearing that shirt for years!!

kelly said...

I laughed when I saw how quickly you ran to the gap!! The shirt is pretty freaking adorable. I guess we were the first to buy one but I haven't even put it on Max yet - ha! We definitely need to all post photos of our cuties wearing the shirt. Maybe we'll pick a day and all do it on IG!

Grace said...

we just got ours today! love it!!
love this new design on your blog!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

It WAS a mad rush... wasn't it! O looks adorable in his shirt! (And I love the plaid one too!)