10.02.2012

*why hello*

can you believe it's October?
 i think i just blinked and September was over.
this month is chalked full of fun!
we have a lot of birthdays (friends and family members), fun fall activities (pumpkin farm, pumpkin carving with friends, a costume parade and the local Botanical Garden's goblins in the gardens event)...oh and of course Halloween! the only thing that is not feeling so October-ish is our weather. it's been humid...and warm. ugh...not a good combo when you are wanting to wear boots, scarves and layers. boo.
speaking of layers...
how amazing is this photo that i just pinned to my "for me" board...
 i want to be the girl wearing this outfit!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

September did fly by but so many fun things to look forward to in October. I am so with you on this weather. I am ready for some cool fall weather :)

b said...

the color weather will be here in no time, and then we will need lots of hot chocolate too! b.

kelly said...

I'm way behind in blog reading so I stopped by and I love your new design & name! I'm curious - is this a photo of the wreath on your own door? I love it! And I've been looking for something similar for our front door ... any advice on where to find??