10.09.2013

friendly front door

remember last week I told you about my friend Kris's front door? 
well I sent her all the paint chips I had picked out and she fell in love with one!

the color she chose is called Abysse #8066A, it's from the Behr paint collection.
it's a beautiful mix of green and blue that perfectly pops with her pale green exterior. 

over the weekend, she and her husband tackled the front door and sent me updates.. 
when i got this preview picture, i about fell off my chair. 
look at that beautiful door!

then i got the finished look...

does that color not pop or what? look how beautiful it looks with her flowers. 
oh and i love that her boys are peeking out the top! 
he-he!

okay, i know you wanna see a side by side...so here you go! 
so much better don't you think?!  

No comments: