11.12.2013

Simply strung

Now that I finally have a mantel, I am always looking for ways to decorate it 
especially with all the different holidays this time of year.

I have a thing for simplistic mantels, nothing too over the top and decorating them is the same way.
Simplicity is key to me. It makes just as big of a statement sometimes as a layered mantel. 

This Christmas inspired one above has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. 
(check out some others on babble)
This year, I plan to use some type of paper banner on my mantel for Christmas. 
As you might know, I am a big fan of paper banners. I have used them many times in the past, for Valentines, both of O's birthday parties, baby showers, and for our recent Halloween decorations.

They are an inexpensive way to add some flair to any event/holiday. 

I love when I find unique ones on etsy and last week, I shared one of them, 

Ayca who created the leaf banner was so sweet to contact me and offer a discount to all danadear readers!
you can get 10% off any purchase...

whether it's the metallic circles...
soft white snowflakes...(eyeing these for O's room!)
or bright and cheerful stars
you can't go wrong. 

pick any banner you'd like. 

use one or a bunch of them and trust me, you, your guests and/or family/friends will love it! 

Don't forget, 10% off your order at Couture by Ayca when you use the DANADEAR code. 

Offer ends November 30th. 


-thank you ayca! ;)

No comments: