2.19.2014

mid-week links

Style Me Pretty

<< this is so cute to send for a birthday or use for a birthday party! >>

<< Crate & Barrel is having a rug sale and this rug would work very nicely in our dining room! >>

<< I love instagram, honestly love it so much more then facebook. I love how creative people get with their photos, you don't have to be but to me it's fun to see other people's perspective. Here are 7 great tips for taking better instagram photos 
as well as just better photos with your phone. >> 

<< How fun would these be for a party? Can we say major sugar high..but worth it right?! >>

<< I downloaded the waterlogue app a couple weeks ago and have been playing with it ever sense. There is one picture in particular that I would like to print out just like My Sweet Savannah did here. >>

<< Added this yesterday to my "Let's Eat" folder as a reminder of a dish I want to try. 
It looks sooo good! >>

No comments: