2.17.2014

weekend recap






This weekend went way too fast. Friday night, we celebrated Valentine's Day by going some where close to home for dinner (luckily we beat the crowds!) and then we came home and had some yummy gelato! If you haven't tried it, you need to! The caramel one is so good but I also really love the pistachio too!
b surprised me with a new necklace, one that I had told him about months ago! It's so pretty, can't wait to pair it with something!
Saturday, we went to a couple shops to look for some items that I wanted to get for my trip coming up (more about that soon!). During nap time, I got my hair cut. I hadn't had it trimmed since last November and it was time - as you can see from the picture above. I didn't take an after picture because honestly I didn't like how my stylist fixed it. It was parted down the middle and curled..the curl part was cute,
 the part in the middle..not so much.
Sunday was beautiful and we spent some time outside soaking up the warm sun! Can't wait for Spring!! 
That evening we headed up north to visit with our friends and make pizzas. We hadn't seen them since before Christmas so it was a very late exchange of gifts type celebrations which the kiddos enjoyed. 

A pretty low key weekend that went too fast. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Happy Monday! 

No comments: