6.23.2008

*Sally update*

{i'm loving the new additions to "Sally"...i almost think that i am going to have to call them all by different names...they all have different personalities! this weekend i worked on putting together some fabrics to create two new additions...they aren't complete just yet...but i think i'm going to call this one...."Kyra"....

...and this one "Kayla"....

..i am working on one other "Sally" addition...but that one is not yet done. I just completed "Sally" brown and "Sally" blonde today for a custom order...having so much fun with all these "Sally's"!}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your "Sally" brown should be Emma and your "Sally" blond should be Ella because they remind me of two very cute little girls that I am very fond of.

Julie

Anonymous said...

Aunt Dana,
Thank you for putting my face and name on the beautiful shirt,I miss you and love you and miss and love Uncle Ben, too. I am very excited about the shirt!! Happy Anniversary!!! Kyra Rochelle

Anonymous said...

Aunt Dana,
Thank you for putting my face and my name on the beautiful shirt. I am very excited and miss and love you and miss and love Uncle Ben too. Happy Anniversary!!
Kyra Rochelle

hear.t. and hue said...

Is Kayla a redhead?

I'd like to order a redhead one. Do I do that through Etsy?

So precious!

Dana said...

yes, kayla is a redhead...i can create one for you! email me at plumtreestudio at gmail.com and let me know what size shirt or tank you would like and what color eyes...once i am done then you can purchase it thru my etsy shop. :)