3.15.2011

*studio snaps #5*

{it's pretty busy around my studio...i have a lot of new ideas brewing and a trunk show at the end of this month. so for this month i will be sharing "studio snaps" with you. they are random pictures that i will take while working in my studio. i will share them with you every week and i might just have more then one to share.}

{here is are my previous studio snaps. 1, 2, 3 and 4...}

{i was sewing the other day and looked over at my pins...i love how the light captured all the vibrant colors. it's amazing how little things can give you such joy.}

3 comments:

knack said...

love this shot!

xo

b said...

i agree d, it is neat how something so small can be awesome in a photo! b.

Colleen said...

cool photo! i'm so clumsy all i'm thinking of is how many times i'd stab myself with all of those pins! ;)